Mobile : +91 94 44 023175, +91 94 86 858777
Landline : +91 422 4361758
Flue Gas Air Pre Heater
Heat Transfer Equipments are the leading manufacturers of Flue Gas Air Pre Heater in India. The two types of Flue Gas Air Pre Heaters are given below and the combustion gas transfers its own heat to the water wall, the superheaters, the reheater and the economizer, then leaves the boiler to the flue gas ducts. The flue gas goes to the stack through the AH and is exhausted to the atmosphere.
Two Types of Air Preheaters
- Tubular Type
- Regenerative Air Preheater
Tubular Type Air Preheater
- This type of air preheaters are a bit more straightforward in their design.
- They frequently seem to be large and boxy, and be able to take up a lot of space when compared with rotary air pre heaters.
Two types of Regenerative Air Preheaters
- Rotating Plate Regenerative Air Preheater
- Stationary Plate Regenerative Air Preheater
As per wikipedia the purpose of the air preheater is to recover the heat from the boiler flue gas which increases the thermal efficiency of the boiler by reducing the useful heat lost in the flue gas.